Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Top Golf Courses For Summers In Southern California















I'm always asked whenever on twitter, a business call, or some other social networking site, whats the best course you've played in Southern California? Your so lucky to have the Florida weather without the humidity. I must say that's a hard one to answer. But i do enjoy playing at Rams Hill in Borrego Springs. Why you ask? That is a yearly gathering spot for myself, my uncles, and my Father. We love getting away from the traffic on the 5 freeway for a few days, away from the southern California rat race, and hit the links at Rams Hill for the weekend. This helps us keep our sanity while living in this screwed up state. Also, Not to many foursomes out during 105 degree weather, but hey my dad likes it so what the heck. Above is a pic of Rams Hill when they were re-doing it. We had to play another local course close by that trip, but looking forward to going back this summer. This is definitely a hidden jewel if you want to play golf in peace, don't mind 105 degree temperatures, and no traffic of course. i did shoot an 86 there last time i played which was quite good considering almost getting heat stroke. What is your favorite So Cal Course? Leave me a comment below- thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment