Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Michelle Wie Wins First LPGA Title



This was an exciting win for Michelle Wie who won her first ever LPGA title at only the age of 18. I am super happy for her and I am sure this is just the beginning of many future wins. On another note, I have been asked by many to give you the latest from Daily Golf Deals and with Christmas right around the corner, I figured I could help you get an early start.

Christmas is right around the corner so I have put together a Top 3 list of items (to the right) of some great golf gifts for loved ones.

1. You can't go wrong with the lovely Golf Christmas Ornaments for her. A lovely stocking stuffer (see right- discounted)

2. Looking to buy Golf balls in bulk? Golf ball bulk is the way to go. (see right)

3. Personalized tees golf makes another great gift with an added personal touch. (see right for discounted personalized tees)


Stay tuned and subscribe to this blog as we will be uncovering the latest golf news, tips and tricks to help your game, and of course money saving deals on the latest golf products. keep it in the short grass!

Daily Golf Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment